Infralink Manutenção e Serviços is a Brasanitas Group company that provides building maintenance services.
It operates in an integrated manner and offers solutions that are in perfect harmony with its clients’ operations. Its projects are implemented by a team with experience in technological and innovative solutions.
Infralink Manutenção e Serviços has been expanding its client base while gaining the loyalty of its existing clients, responding to the market’s needs while always focusing on the specific requirements and aspects of each agreement, offering a wide variety of smart maintenance and quality management solutions, and employing new technologies.
- Operation and maintenance of building and industrial infrastructure
- Operations, maintenance and monitoring services in mission critical environments
- Operations and maintenance services in high and low voltage electricity systems
- Operations and maintenance services in refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Operations and maintenance services in water and sanitation systems
- Operation and maintenance of telephone, network and logical systems
- Internal logistics
- SGF : Facilities Management System (proprietary maintenance system)
- SGR : Remote Management System (24x7)
- System for online monitoring of patrols via tablets
- Fleet monitoring system
- Real-time vision of the performance of equipment and facilities
- Rapid intervention by maintenance teams
- Reliability engineering
- Operations guided by management by processes
- Internal audits of quality and engineering: ISO 9001:2008
- Analysis of indicators based on the Balanced Scorecard
- Monthly quality committees: Analysis of indicators
- Professional and technical development and training programs
- Establishment of SLAs and KPIs
- Energy management system